Spinach with chickpeas and minced meat, one of the main appetizers rich in minerals and vitamins, a healthy diet of fries, next to rice with barley and lemon juice
– spinach: half a kilo (cut, washed and drained)
– Minced meat: half a kilo
– tomatoes: half a kilo (minced)
– Tomato Paste: 2 Tsp
– Homs: 4 teaspoons (boiled)
– Ground coriander: a large spoon
– Onion: 1 cup (minced)
– Garlic: 2 tsp (minced)
– Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
– Salt, to taste
– Black pepper to taste
How to prepare
1. In a bowl, put the onions and oil on the fire, until the onions melt, then add the minced meat, and stir with a little pepper and salt, until the color of the meat changes.
2. Add the chickpeas and stir, then put the spinach on the water and salt and continue to flipping, then cover the pot and calm the fire, stirring from time to time, until spinach and fall down the bowl.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste (sauces), leave them for 20 minutes, or until the sauce becomes thick.
4. In a pan on the fire with oil, put the garlic and coriander dry, turn them until the color turns garlic into golden, add it to the spinach and let them on the fire 5 skim, then hot.